Last Modified: October 19, 2012.
Welcome to Permeative and iLife.
Thanks for using our products and services, herein referred to as Services. The services are provided by Permeative Technologies Pvt. Ltd. and iLifeMobiTech Pvt. Ltd. collectively and henceforth combinely referred to as Permeative. Permeative is headquartered at #4/5 Khykha Court, 1st Cross, Hosur Road, Madiwala, Bangalore. By using our Services, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully. Our Services are diverse, so sometimes additional terms or product requirements (including age requirements) ,may apply. Additional terms will be available with the relevant services and those additional terms become part of your agreement with us if you use those services.
Using our Services
You must follow any policies made available to you within the Services. Don’t misuse our services. For example, don’t interfere with our Services or try to access them using a method other than the interface and the instructions that we provide. You may use our Services only as permitted by law, including applicable export and re-export control laws and regulations. We may suspend or stop providing our Services to you if you do not comply with our terms or policies or if we are investigating suspected misconduct. Using our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access. You may not use content from our Services unless you obtain permission from its owner or are otherwise permitted by law. These terms do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used in our Services. Don’t remove, obscure, or alter any legal notices displayed in or along with our Services. Our Services display some content that is not Permeative’s. This content is the sole responsibility of the entity that makes it available. We may review content to determine whether it is illegal or violates our policies, and we may remove or refuse to display content that we reasonably believe violates our policies or the law. But that does not necessarily mean that we review content, so please don’t assume that we do. In connection with your use of the Services, we may send you service announcements, administrative messages, and other information. You may opt out of some of those communications.
Your LyfeOn Account
Some Services may allow you to access without registering, but you may need a LyfeOn Account in order to use some of our Services. You may create your own LyfeOn Account, or your LyfeOn Account may be assigned to you by an administrator, from Permeative when you are using any of our Services. If you are using a LyfeOn Account assigned to you by an administrator, different or additional terms may apply and your administrator may be able to access or disable your account. Note: LyfeOn is a Service offered by Permeative that maintains and shares your personal data across various Services offered by Permeative. LyfeOn might also share your content and data with third-party services to improve user experience. Such data sharing is covered by the terms we outlined under Business uses of our Services. Whenever you are required to register with LyfeOn and represent, warrant and covenant that you provide Permeative with accurate, truthful, and complete registration information as per the following. You shall not:
- Provide any false personal information to LyfeOn (including a false name ) or create any account for anyone other than yourself without such person's permission;
- Use a name that is the name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person;
- Use a Name or LyfeOn account that is subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization; or
- Use a name that is a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene or otherwise unlawful.
Privacy and Copyright Protection
Permeative’s privacy policies explain how we treat your personal data and protect your privacy when you use our Services. By using our services you agree that Permeative can use such data in accordance with our privacy policies. We respond to alleged copyright infringement and terminate accounts of repeat infringers according to the process set out in the Copyright Act.
Your Content in our Services
Some of our services allow you to submit content. You retain ownership of any intellectual property rights that you hold in that content. In short, what belongs to you stays yours. When you upload or otherwise submit content to our services, you give Permeative (and those we work with) a worldwide license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works, communicate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such content. The rights you grant in this license are for the limited purpose of operating, promoting, and improving our Services, and to develop new ones. This license continues even if you stop using our Services. Some Services may offer you ways to access and remove content that has been provided to that Service. If you submit feedback or suggestions about our Services, we may use your feedback or suggestions without obligation to you.
About Software in our Services
When a service requires or includes downloadable software, this software may update automatically on your device once a new version or new feature is available. Permeative gives you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the software provided to you by Permeative as part of the services. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the Services as provided by Permeative, in the manner permitted by these terms. You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of our Services or included software, nor may you reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of that software, unless laws prohibit those restrictions or you have our written permission. Open source software is important to us. Some software used in our Services may be offered under an open source license that we will make available to you. There may be provisions in the open source license that expressly override some of these terms.
Modifying or Terminating our Services
We are constantly changing and improving our Services. We may add or remove functionalities or features, and we may suspend or stop a Service altogether. You can stop using our Services at any time, although we’ll be sorry to see you go. Permeative may also stop providing Services to you, or add or create new limits to our Services at any time. If we discontinue a Service or if we terminate your access to a Service, Permeative holds no obligation to give you access to your past data or information. Such data and information may remain inaccessible to you.
Our Warranties and Disclaimers
We provide our Services using a commercially reasonable level of skill and care and we hope that you will enjoy using them. But there are certain things that we don’t promise about our Services. OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY SET OUT IN THESE TERMS OR ADDITIONAL TERMS, NEITHER PERMEATIVE NOR ITS SUPPLIERS OR DISTRIBUTORS OR PARTNERS MAKE ANY SPECIFIC PROMISES ABOUT THE SERVICES. FOR EXAMPLE, WE DON’T MAKE ANY COMMITMENTS ABOUT THE CONTENT WITHIN THE SERVICES, THE SPECIFIC FUNCTION OF THE SERVICES, OR THEIR RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, OR ABILITY TO MEET YOUR NEEDS. WE PROVIDE THE SERVICES ’AS IS’. SOME JURISDICTIONS PROVIDE FOR CERTAIN WARRANTIES, LIKE THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXCLUDE ALL WARRANTIES.
Liability for our Services
WHEN PERMITTED BY LAW, PERMEATIVE, AND PERMEATIVE’S SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS, WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST PROFITS, REVENUES, OR DATA, FINANCIAL LOSSES OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF PERMEATIVE, AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS, FOR ANY CLAIM UNDER THESE TERMS, INCLUDING FOR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID US TO USE THE SERVICES (OR, IF WE CHOOSE, TO SUPPLYING YOU THE SERVICES AGAIN). IN ALL CASES, PERMEATIVE, AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS, WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT IS NOT REASONABLY FORESEEABLE.
Business uses of our Services
Third Party Sites and Services
The Service may permit you to link to other websites, services or resources on the Internet, and other websites, services or resources may contain links to the Site. When you access third party websites, you do so at your own risk. These other websites are not under Permeative's control, and you acknowledge that Permeative is not responsible or liable for the content, functions, accuracy, legality, appropriateness or any other aspect of such websites or resources. The inclusion of any such link does not imply endorsement by Permeative or any association with its operators. You further acknowledge and agree that Permeative shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such website or resource.
Rules and Conduct
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any other person or entity or violates any law or contractual duty;
- you know is false, misleading, untruthful or inaccurate;
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent,
- invasive of another's privacy, tortious, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, offensive, profane, contains or depicts nudity, contains or depicts sexual activity, promotes bigotry, discrimination or violence, or is otherwise inappropriate as determined by Permeative in its sole discretion;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail ("spamming");
- other than appropriate use of an Add-to Link, involves commercial activities (whether or not for profit) and/or sales without Permeative's prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
- contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, worms, logic bombs or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, disable, damage, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password or other information of Permeative or any third party;
- impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of Permeative; includes anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information; or breaches this terms and policies, and/or any of the other policies and rules incorporated herein.
- If the User Submission includes a photograph, Permeative's content Guidelines shall apply. Permeative has a zero-tolerance policy against child pornography, and will terminate and report to the appropriate authorities any user who publishes or distributes child pornography.
You shall not (directly or indirectly):
- take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by Permeative in its sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Permeative's (or its third party providers') infrastructure;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service or any activities conducted on the Service;
- bypass any measures Permeative may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service (or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service);
- run any form of auto-responder or "spam" on the Service;
- use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to "crawl" or "spider" any page of the Site;
- harvest or scrape any Content from the Service;
- modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, republish, repurpose, sell, trade, or in any way exploit the Service or Site Content (other than your User Submissions), except as expressly authorized by Permeative;
- decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Service (including without limitation any application or widget), except to the limited extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction;
- copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any of the rights that you receive hereunder;
- otherwise take any action in violation of Permeative's guidelines and policies.
- satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request,
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues,
- respond to user support requests, or
- protect the rights, property or safety of Permeative, its users and the public.
About these Terms
We may modify these terms or any additional terms that apply to a Service to, for example, reflect changes to the law or changes to our Services. You should look at the terms regularly. We’ll post notice of modifications to these terms on this page. We’ll post notice of modified additional terms in the applicable Service. Changes will not apply retroactively and will become effective no sooner than fourteen days after they are posted. However, changes addressing new functions for a Service or changes made for legal reasons will be effective immediately. If you do not agree to the modified terms for a Service, you should discontinue your use of that Service. If there is a conflict between these terms and the additional terms, the additional terms will control for that conflict. These terms control the relationship between Permeative and you. They do not create any third party beneficiary rights. If you do not comply with these terms, and we don’t take action right away, this doesn’t mean that we are giving up any rights that we may have (such as taking action in the future). If it turns out that a particular term is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms. The laws of Karnataka, India., will apply to any disputes arising out of or relating to these terms or the Services. All claims arising out of or relating to these terms or the Services will be litigated exclusively in the republic or state courts of Bangalore, Karnataka, India and you and Permeative consent to personal jurisdiction in those courts. For more information on how to contact Permeative, please contact us .